As a Part-time Supply Clerk you will be responsible for placing and processing product orders for Reynolds clients. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers to answer their questions and assist with ordering supplies. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customer records are kept organized and help with any extra projects that may arise, such as updating training guides or verifying order deadlines. If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your customer service skills in a professional environment, this is just the position for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Strong phone and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with a team and independently
TO APPLY, Please visit our online application address: https://www.reyrey.com/company/careers/job-openings/post/2444?utm_source=Craig&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=part-time-supply-clerk-college-station_111019
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.