compensation: Depending Upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
BSI is a family run business that has been highly successful since 1985, each day is something new and exciting. BSI is currently seeking an Experienced Take Off/ Estimating Tech to join our team.
A college degree is required, as is prior take off/ estimating experience for Civil Site Work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities/ functions include but are not limited to the following-
• Prepare Bids by doing Take-offs
• Coordinate Pricing with Subcontractors
• Contract and Job Scheduling
• Plan and Spec review
• Daily Communication both written and verbal
• Project reporting
• Problem Solving
• Working Knowledge of Office, Excel, Word, Bluebeam
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent relevant experience related to software/estimating experience in the
• High level of working knowledge with general industry and construction rules and regulations.
• Ability to read and interpret plans.
• Strong written/oral communication skills within a business environment.
• Ability to operate in a high volume, fast paced environment.
For more information about Burnside Services, Inc. please visit our website at burnside-services.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers