As a Recruitment Specialist, you will assist in various stages of our recruiting process. This position requires a high level of professionalism, as you will be interacting with both applicants and hiring managers via email, phone and face-to-face. You will become an expert in our recruiting processes which will allow you to help answer any applicant or departmental question or concern. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for administering pre-employment assessments, processing applicant paperwork, and coordinating recruiter and departmental interviews. You can also anticipate assisting with data entry, running various reports, maintaining compliance with EEO regulations and other assigned projects, as needed. If you are looking for a professional, customer service oriented role, we would encourage you to apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong customer service skills
• High attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Must be flexible and adjust to change quickly
• Must be outgoing and friendly
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers