• You're trying to make it big
• You come as a "package deal", that is, "if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife who sings/plays and you come as a pair"
• You're going to waste my time and not show up for an audition, show or rehearsal
• Only want to play tunes "as they are on the album" and CAN'T ADAPT to CHANGES
• Ultra-particular about what songs you'll learn/play
• Think you have room on your "full plate"
• Think you can "make the drive"
• Unwilling or unable to travel to rehearsals or gigs
• Unwilling to learn / play songs in the genres of rock, blues, and original music...
• Unwilling to play / perform with members who may be years your senior...
• Unwilling to come to rehearsals prepared... not perfect, just prepared...
I'll call it a serious hobby... local gigging band, with shows scheduled, looking for backup drummer - primary drummer works schedule with heavy travel. Commitment will be to rehearsals and shows when primary drummer unavailable. Not looking for hired guns... more interested in returning musician or serious hobbyist looking for way to expand experience...no need to transport equipment - band has studio with drum kit... own equipment for shows only...
Playlist is heavy on rock and some blues. Rehearsal currently on THURSDAY evening at 7 in Brenham. Need not be perfect / expert / studio session player. Must have own transportation.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers