Join SAS Retail Services as a Merchandiser!
QR Code Link to This Post
SAS Retail Services is hiring dedicated, hard-working Retail Merchandisers to support a merchandising program with a major grocery retailer in your market. We also service special projects such as cosmetics resets. These are permanent part-time positions.
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
Not familiar with merchandising? Don’t worry. We provide the tools and training to ensure your success:
• Learn to read planograms and reset to scale.
• Introduce new products into sets and re-merchandise existing products.
• Adjust and clean shelving.
• Hang and replace tags.
• Check expiration dates and rotate products.
• Paid on the job training!
What We Offer
• GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail & planogram experience
• Benefits for Part-Time employees including: health and life insurance, 401k with company match, discount program and more!
Retail Merchandiser Duties & Qualifications:
• Requires strong communication skills and positive attitude while working in a friendly team environment
• Be available Monday - Friday from 7am until work is finished
• Must have reliable transportation with ability to travel to multiple customer locations per week required
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods
• This is a physical, fast-paced working environment - good physical dexterity necessary
• Maintain professional image and appearance. Uniform Polo shirt provided.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Must have daily access to email & scheduling system
• Plan-O-Gram (POG) / Schematic experience preferred. Will train motivated individuals.
• Performs other duties as required and assigned
Apply Today! Start Immediately!