Are you seeking a technical support role and the ability to test, modify and improve new, cutting edge equipment across an ever-growing industry? As a Technical Operator you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical and networking issues for both Reynolds and Reynolds customers and our field engineers via hands-on training, phone conference and virtual connection.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of products, as we strive to continue our focus on innovation and increasing industry satisfaction. This position will offer the ability to work with terminals, printers, modems, networking equipment, routers, wireless LAN equipment, and fiber optic equipment. In this role, you will be the primary contact for customers and associates.
You will test new equipment to provide suggestions and expertise to help advance our product line. You will also be creating and updating instruction manuals for our support teams to help guide them through our processes. We are seeking someone excited and ready to pursue the opportunity to learn and excel!
• Technical experience, professional or personal
• Technical inclination and/or interest
• Troubleshooting skills
• PC software/hardware skills
• Strong attention to detail and work ethic
• Customer service or strong communication skills
• Phone support or technical writing experience
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Networking experience, a plus
• VoIP experience, a plus
• Technical certifications (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, A+), a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers