In the Peripheral Technical Support role, you will work with customers and field associates that use Reynolds and Reynolds solutions to troubleshoot technical and networking issues. This could involve working with PC terminals, printers, modems, networking equipment, routers, wireless LAN equipment, and fiber optic equipment. All trouble shooting and problem solving will be done via phone calls, email, and hands-on training with associates and clients. Industry and company specific training will be provided on-site.
You will also have opportunities to test new equipment prior to public release and to write troubleshooting manuals with diagrams to increase efficiency among our support team.
• Technical experience; professional or personal hobby
• PC software/hardware troubleshooting skills
• Phone support or technical writing experience
• Customer service or strong communication skills; written and verbal
• Networking and VoIP experience, a plus
• Technical certifications (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, A+), a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers