Competitive Base Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation
Loader backhoe Operator - Caldwell, tx
Big Creek Construction currently has an opening for a Loader Backhoe Operator in the Caldwell area.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket and drive forward to force bucket into bulk material
• Move lever to raise and tilt bucket when filled or to dump material
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
• Works closely with other crew members using hand signals to coordinate work and ensure safety
• Performs daily inspection and maintenance and ensures that the loader is in safe, proper working order including fluid checks and proper lubrication
• Reports to shop when loader needs maintenance and repair
• Keeps loader clean and prepares equipment for transport on flatbed when needed
• Maintains orderliness, cleanliness and safety at job-site.
• Pass a pre-employment "Fit for Work" physical
• Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
• Be able to work overtime and weekends when required
To apply go to www.bigcreekconstruction.com Click on the Positions Available Tab then scroll down to #30 and clock on the apply now button.
EOE MINORITIES AND WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY